Emergency Management Website
Be Ready. We are launching soon!
The Georgetown Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security (OEM/HS) provides a comprehensive all-hazard emergency management program in partnership with City departments, staff, administration, neighboring jurisdictions, and non-governmental organizations in order to save lives, protect property, and safeguard the environment.
This is accomplished through:
- Planning – Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) and Annexes, Hazard Mitigation Plan, Incident Action Plans, and Event Action Plans
- Training – Functional Responsibilities in the EOP and Annexes, National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Incident Command System (ICS)
- Exercising – Discussion- and Operations- Based Exercises
- Coordinating – Locally, county-wide, region-wide, and state-wide
- Outreach – Disaster Preparation and Prevention